The Law Offices of Jeffrey L. Roelofs, P.C. represents clients in an array of matters involving federal, state and local environmental and land use laws. Representative matters include:
HOME | ATTORNEY PROFILE | PRACTICE AREAS | CLIENTS | CONTACT
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
- Permitting of complex or controversial development projects.
- Contaminated properties in the context of real estate or business transactions, brownfields redevelopments, regulatory compliance, enforcement defense, and litigation.
- Enforcement defense in actions initiated by local, state and federal regulators under a variety of environmental laws, such as those relating to wetlands, waterways, stormwater management, wastewater, solid waste and oil or hazardous materials.
- Environmental impact review under MEPA (state) and NEPA (federal).
- Transactions involving properties or businesses with environmental issues.
You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright © 2007 by Law Offices of Jeffrey L. Roelofs, P.C. All rights reserved.